Priority application Deadline for Masters of Science Applications. Waived Application Fee!
Final Application Deadline for Masters of Science Applications.
The M.S. in Global Health program aims to enroll students who: are highly capable in their academic pursuits.
- reflect a diversity of backgrounds and professional experiences.
- are culturally competent.
- possess an enduring passion for improving the health and development of under-served populations worldwide.
Our graduate cohort size is small (~25 students annually) because we value the importance of personal relationships in graduate education. Consequently, the admissions process is designed as an opportunity for our faculty reviewers to get to know you and your interests. Learn about the program and the admissions process here:
Please inspect the following four web pages to learn more about our program and its admission requirements:
- The How to Apply page offers a basic overview of the application requirements for domestic and international students.
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page addresses many, more specific questions about the admission process, eligibility, curriculum, and student life.
- The Instructions for International Applicants page provides information for foreign citizens (or U.S. citizens who have earned baccalaureate degrees abroad).
- The Informational Webinars page includes links to upcoming webinars hosted by the director of admissions, a faculty member, and an alumnus or alumna. The page also includes a link to a recording of a recent webinar, which you can download and watch at any time!