Georgetown Global Health Podcast
Posted in News Story
Hosted and produced by graduate students, the Georgetown Global Health Podcast brings you conversations with M.S. program faculty and alumni. You’ll hear about current research in global health, career pursuits, and student field research projects abroad.
- Interview with Dr. Jennifer Bouey (Program Faculty)
- Interview with Dr. Kerry Bruce (Program Faculty)
- Interview with Katrina Virta ’15 (Alumna)
- Interview with Rebecca Gribble ’19 (Alumna)
- Interview with Sugy Choi ’14 (Alumna)
- Interview with Dr. Margaret Gyapong (Field Research Preceptor)
- Interview with Dr. Vincent Turbat (Program Faculty)
The podcast was launched in January 2019. Episodes are added throughout each academic semester, and are available on Apple Podcasts. We hope you enjoy it!